Russ works for Rio Tinto, who own the Soccer stadium. On Saturday he was able to get discount tickets. $40 seats for $15. It was a fun game. They won 3-1, which to William & Jonathon is all that really matters! Every goal people would jump up, clap, and start dancing around. Our row defiantly had fun celebrating. They threw streamers and confetti which all the boys started to collect and throw at each other.

Since William & Jonathon just finished soccer they were really in to the game and impressed at how far some guys could kick the ball. It was fun to watch them get so into the game.

the group that was able to come to the game with us. thanks guys, it was awesome!
when we got home from the game....
Since William & Jonathon just finished soccer they were really in to the game and impressed at how far some guys could kick the ball. It was fun to watch them get so into the game.

the group that was able to come to the game with us. thanks guys, it was awesome!

when we got home from the game....





3 comments:
Awww...we used to be part of that "group"! Sniff. You guys are so cute! Love the pictures and I can just picture those boys getting excited over a good kick or a goal. Do the still do their hands when they get excited?!? I feel like we've been away forever. I love that when you got home Owen was still alive and kickin' and the older brothers were out cold!
P.S. Please do not let what Dusty said last night make you feel like you have to comment! Ha ha. He just knows how much I like them, but seriously you don't have to. I know you are a busy lady!
Hey thanks for the invite! They boys LOVED it! Well I am sure that the girls would of too, but Jam had her tournament game to go to so anyways, thanks. I might steal your pictures so I can stick them in the blog book since I am just about ready to print it again.
That was a really great game, especially with the BEST company ever! Thanks for inviting us--we really appreciated it and had a blast!
Post a Comment