Monday, June 27, 2011

33 week belly photos



33 week belly shot...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

ahh I think they did pretty good, I was wondering on your fb post if you got your hair cut, it did look cute. Love it! I can't ever decide what to do. You look great! Love the belly shots, she looks good on ya :) You know the last time I posted on your blog the word verification was Miners... kind of funny...I took a picture of it

6L's said...

you look so great! i agree, you are wearing her very well. the boys did great! i had my kids take pics of my belly pretty much every week. and yes, your hair looks good. i like it short.

Mary Anne said...

I was thinking last time we talked on the computer (or whenever I saw your hair...maybe a picture) that your hair was getting long! But I always love it short. And I wish I could just rub that cute belly of yours! You really are the picture perfect pregnant person. Good job boys!

Miranda said...

You look great! So excited for you!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Your boys are getting good at taking pictures. Love your backdrop! Erin -- you get the funniest word verifications!