the other day the boys had a sleepover. they gathered all the pillows they could find to lay on and their blankets and crashed for the night. fun to have brothers to have a sleepover with!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
2 comments:
They are such buddies! I love those boys. I hope our kids are as good of friends as they are.
Hard to see the kids amongst the superhero blankets....it is probably because they are superhero kids and they just blend...
Post a Comment