Saturday, March 5, 2011

funny Owen

running errands this morning....i went to three different copy type stores to see if i could get something printed on my 5x7 paper. none of them could. after the third store,
Owen-"our car is broken!"
mommy-"no it's not, why do you say that?"
Owen-"it keeps taking us to the wrong stores!"
made me laugh....

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

That is funny! I always wonder where kids come up with their funny phrases...the logic is pretty cute. Thanks for sharing a laugh with us!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Saw your post in Elisa's.....congrats ;)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Awe, I'm glad we can be prego together...too bad you don't live down the street like you did in SV so we could hang out more and then you could give me all the Mommy tips I'm in need of! Thank you for the support, we are so very happy and feel very blessed cause we had been trying for a while...I will post all the details later on my blog.

So, I'm sorry if I missed it and you posted on your blog that you were preg...did you?!?! Well congrats to you too!! How fun for you Ash!!! :)