we had our first snow! the boys wanted to make a snowman, i said not today. then one of them made a snowball and i realized it was great packing snow, one that would make a pretty good snowman. found all their snow gear which still fits from last year, hurray! i'm not the best snowman builder, so this is what ours looking like...i did spring for carrot nose and a scarf. complete with hair on top make by the boys. owen wasn't loving the snow, he fell one too many times in it,so he enjoyed watching from the bench. the next day they ran outside to see if snowmanny (that was what they named him, creative i know. i suggested just manny but they said no.) was still there. he was, now lets kick him and knock him over! silly boys!





4 comments:
How fun! I'm jealous. I can't even remember what snow is anymore--it's too hot!
wow, you guys got a lot up there! I love the snowman! I was sorry I missed you guys at Mary Annes Tuesday. Jonathan decided it was nap time :)
Looks great. Love the hair! He's pretty big. I have a feeling it won't take long for Owen to have fun with the snow. It just doesn't look natural, him sitting there not having fun.
FUN! We definitely did not get enough to do that...but I think I'm okay with it! He's a great looking snowmanny...I don't think I've ever seen hair before. Very creative!
Post a Comment