Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome, welcome!!

to miss Maddison Jane Luckau. (almost officially, her name has not been written in pen yet...)
my sister, Konda, just had her 6th child! here are some pictures for all the waiting family to see. around 12 hours, there is nothing in the world like holding a tiny baby like that right next to your cheek. she weighed in at 6 lb 9 oz, 19 inches long. bitty little thing! she was born around 11:30 p.m. i told Konda she could call if it was before midnight, she called at 11 :54 p.m. why was i luck enough to get an actually phone call you ask? because i had her other 5 children sleeping at my house. they we excited to here they had a new sister this morning. i'd like to report to the grammy who is reading this that Konda is looking amazing and says she feels great!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Ashley...you are soooo cute!
...Summer

jEn paiGe said...

Oh she is so sweet! Tell Konda Congratulations for me! Great pics! That pink looks pretty cute next to you!

KaWheelers said...

She's so cute and of course, I love her name! I think all my girls will be called Madison... haha, weird! And Ashley... that is a great picture of you :)

The Mighty Miners said...

ashley it was so good to see you...you are such a great person. You do look great with the pink next to you...but you do great with blue too...so either way you are a great mom...can't wait to hear when we get more neices and nephews from everyone else...

RayNTin said...

Ah! Ashley, Conda has six kids??? That is CRAZY. I know everyone else is growing up but in my mind I am still young. Yikes! I love pink, but it is fun to have boys.
~Tina