Owen turned 2 on Saturday! When did that happen?
here he is enjoying his cake. he was so excited to blow out the candles, we didn't even finish singing before he had blown them out.
russ put up the toddler bed and owen thought that was cool too. he went to sleep fine in it, i thought that was cool. untill 4 am when he needed mommy to lay by him for a while. i guess i am happy that he isn't growing up fast enough that he doesn't still need his mommy.
thanks everyone for celebrating owen's birthday with us!






6 comments:
Happy birthday Owen! Wish we could have been there. Time goes by so fast! Love those Spiderman sheets!
Happy birthday to J's almost-birthday twin!!! He's so handsome, and looks like such a happy guy!
I wish I could have been there! Sorry I missed it... I can't believe how big he is. Ben said that he had a lot of fun and the food was really good. Looks like Owen had a great time!
I love when they get excited over everything. Happy belated Owen!
Hey!! You got your Halloween pillowcases done. I have to see them all. Yesterday Lauren and Robby said they wanted to make Halloween pillowcases. I will have to get some fabric when it comes on sale for them.
Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe how fast time goes by! He looks so big in the toddler bed!
Post a Comment