i have recently become aware of putting books on hold at the library. i love it! especially when my kids are tired of being quiet at the library and running around crazy. i just go and pick up my book, no looking, just grab it.
i've been waiting for these three books in a series. when i put them on hold i was something like 47 for the first book, 25 for the second, and 30 something for the third. a couple days ago i was notified the second and third were available. i was going in to take them off hold. that day they called and said number one was ready. great all three! i get there and the book are pretty big and the library is busy. for some reason the second and third book have to be check out at the counter, but the first can be check out by computer. plus i was in a hurry. i tell myself there is no way all finish all three and tons of people want these books, so maybe i should just put two and three back for someone else. so i check the first book out and return the others.
let me add right here that russ was gone spending the night with youth conference last night. the book was easy reading so i ended up staying up too late, but finishing it was night. lovely! now that i no longer have books two and three. i got on the computer the put them back on hold. now i am number 24 for number to and 32 for number three! like i said, lovely!
by the way they are by Cassandra Clare, City of Bones-1, City of Ashes-2, City of Glass-3.
i think that i must read a lot of books by LDS authors, because these books kind of have a lot of swearing. i really liked the first book, just know that there is swearing i guess.
1 year ago




4 comments:
You will love the SL County Library System if you move that far north. You can put books on hold from any library in their system which includes most of Salt Lake County.
you crazy girl! already finished...how do you do it???
you are the fastest reader I know! I just started the fablehaven series, I finished the first and almost done with the second one! I love to read but I hate it when my kids notice I am ignoring them..hehehe
I LOVE putting books on hold. It's so much easier than dealing with keeping the kids quiet. Besides, then I get what I want and don't have to spend time looking for something that probably won't be good anyway. Have fun reading the rest of the series! I thought they just got better and better with each book.
Post a Comment