since i have no pictures from my sister yet, here are some of my boys...
russ' sister, janae has been visiting for a few weeks now. she took these pictures of russ and the boys' having wrestle mania. it never gets old...
today while we were outside we had some visiters on our street.
poor little family, i think they were lost! owen loved seeing them. he kept pointing and saying, "duhk!" and then would quack. they ended up walking up at down this side street by us twice. then i think they ended up in the neighbors backyard. we'll see if they show up again.




7 comments:
yeah for baby brooke's arrival! i can't wait to see a picture...
those boys are too cute with those popsicles. they really are brothers. there is one picture of owen in those collages where i think he totally looks like you. they have too much fun over there...no wonder sadie wants to hang out with them so much! i think we'll have to hold off on wrestle mania though :)
i didn't see those ducks, but that's so adorable. kara said there are tons of baby ducks at the pond...i might have to go check that out. owen would go crazy!
these comments from "dustin" are from mary anne...i guess dusty is logged in...whoops! i'm sure you would have figured that out though!
Wow, I didn't know Millie was expecting again. Congrats to them! I guess the next round of Miner babies has already begun (I saw that Konda is pregnant too in you tri post). Fun for Grammy Tammy!
Those ducks are so cute..and of course, so are your boys!
cute baby ducks! Cute boys too. THey are so funny. I love the pictures of Russ playing with the boys too. You guys have way too much fun over there!
I love all the pictures!! Your boys are so cute :)
The ducks are soo cute! I am sure your boys loved them!
Such fun boys!! And thanks for the update on Millie. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Brooke!
Post a Comment