Saturday, March 28, 2009

SEVEN YEARS!

Yesterday, March 27 was Russ & My anniversary. Seven years, can you believe it?! Here is a picture from the day we were married.
one we took yesterday. i guess we both have less hair! I LOVE YOU RUSS! thanks for all the good times, the great times, the crazy times, and not so good times. i look forward to whatever we have in store for us!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been seven years already. By the way, I like the second pictures better.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look soooo young still!!!
...Summer

The Solomon Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! I hope you have many more happy years together!

6L's said...

happy anniversary! i like you in less hair! :)

CK Morgan said...

happy anniversary. i can't believe i forgot to tell you when i was over today. i hope it was so fun!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Congrats!! Wow 7 years! You guys are pros now.

Your wedding dress was really pretty. Oh and you guys still look the same to me! (Besides that your hair is shorter). I hope I still look that great after 7 years of marriage and 3 energetic little boys. :)

Unknown said...

Whoa! Has it really been seven years?! It seems like just last summer I was staying at y'all's old apartment for EFY.... Oh wait, I guess you do have three children and I'm a return missionary now...

Well congratulations, Russ and Ashley!!! You're one of my favorite couples in the world. I can't wait until you're celebrating your anniversary in the double digits!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You'll need to change your sidebar info now.

elaine said...

Congratulations! Yall are such a cute, sweet couple I know you will be celebrating 27 years before you know it.