the first picture is of owen sitting on a rag quilt i just finished. let me tell you, what a pain! i don't think i'll ever do another rag quilt! they are so fun and i love it, but what a lot of work! (i don't know how you do them summer!!) this one was kind of big, so i guess i might attempt another one someday if it is tiny. like the burp rags i make, i'll stick with those.
then all dressed up for church. it was just one of those days i thought we all looked especially nice. the boys let me comb their hair and they didn't mess it up right away. plus i found owen's outfit in the boys' old clothes. slick looking pant and vest outfit. (thanks beverly, if you remember you guys got the outfit for william & jonathon.) anyway...pretty handsome boys if i do say so myself.
then on monday it snowed....a little. the boys were excited to get in their boots, mittens, and winter coats. owen loved the snow! mostly he just loves being outside. but his snow suit thing is great don't you think! he looks like one of those blow up sumo wrestlers. oh well, he stays warm and dry....
then all dressed up for church. it was just one of those days i thought we all looked especially nice. the boys let me comb their hair and they didn't mess it up right away. plus i found owen's outfit in the boys' old clothes. slick looking pant and vest outfit. (thanks beverly, if you remember you guys got the outfit for william & jonathon.) anyway...pretty handsome boys if i do say so myself.
then on monday it snowed....a little. the boys were excited to get in their boots, mittens, and winter coats. owen loved the snow! mostly he just loves being outside. but his snow suit thing is great don't you think! he looks like one of those blow up sumo wrestlers. oh well, he stays warm and dry....






6 comments:
well if you want more than "a little" snow I think you're gonna get it this week! at least that's what the weather online said. I'm a little mad because we canceled (tentatively) our wedding shoot on Saturday. MAN! And Dusty said that money could go straight in my pocket and spend it on whatever I wanted!
oh, and yes you all looked especially cute/handsome that day! and I love little kids in snow gear!
First of all...sissy me did straight cuts of fabric. I knew I couldn't deal with squares! Yours, though, looks awesome!!! Great job! You are so creative it makes me sick! Cute pictures! LOVE the one of Owen in the snowsuit! ...Summer
I love all of your pictures! Your boys look so innocent in those family pictures. It'd be fun to live closer to all you guys and let our kids be sily together.
Your family is so photogenic!! :) I love Owen's snow outfit... so cute!
They all look really cute. I'm glad you could still use that outfit. Weren't there two? I hope my feeble brain didn't send one outfit for the twins to share!
Post a Comment