Friday, December 5, 2008

marble tower

william and jonathon have lots of fun building these marble towers, but owen never gets to play with them. today they made him a little one of his own. he had so much fun with it. everytime he put the marble in he'd do this funny dance. he also jumps now. i tried to get him to do it in the video, but they never perform on demand. enjoy!


7 comments:

6L's said...

your boys in the background sound sooo much like mine, lol!

Kirsten said...

Owen makes me laugh. He's so tiny but does such big boy things!

Anonymous said...

I love little boys! They are so fun! ...Summer

Brockett's said...

I love the happy dance!!

Lauren said...

I love how great the boys are with Owen. Great big brothers.

Owner said...

Your kids are just so FUN, just like their parents. We miss having you as neighbors and playing Cranium with you!

Mary Anne said...

love that little jig owen's got going on lately! he's so happy!