Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
5 comments:
Good for you for sticking with it! Preston just likes to flush the toilet....Summer
ditto for me!
I heard someone once say, "I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it".... °Ü°
Ditto here too!!! UGHHH
I just want to say that I know exactly what you are going through and know that I am here for you.... haha, kidding! :)
(Just so people don't think I'm being mean... this is me trying to be funny after a Sunday School lesson!)
Well, I think you are doing a great job! I was very impressed that the boys did so well at Church so good job!! :)
Post a Comment