on stephenie meyer's website they are posting a quote from breaking dawn everyday until the book comes out. it's kind of fun to read them and try and figure out what is going on. one of them so far has really got my brain going.....
StephenieMeyer.com -- The Official Website of Stephenie Meyer
Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
what do you think that means?! probably nothing, but it really gets your mind going. anyway it's
something to look at if you have some time to kill.




7 comments:
oh geez... i need to re-read these books. Who's Tanya?!
and ps. I commented on the last post you did too :)
Well, do you really want my theory? I think the good Alaska vamps are after the wolves. I won't go into more details.
But if Bella doesn't end up with Edward and as a vampire, I'm throwing the book against the wall.
OOOhhhhhh...Lauren has an interesting theory!!! ...Summer
I am so excited that you pointed this out to me! I really need to get re-reading those...I'm so behind!
NO! Just reading that made me sick to my stomach. There is no other option but for Edward and Bella to be together forever!!
Have you seen the brand new trailer? It has some good action--good way to hook the husbands if you want them to take you to the movie!
I'm thinking positive, and affirming that Bella ends up with Edward.°Ü°
Post a Comment