Saturday, March 1, 2008

SISTERS....


Everyone's having babies!!! Owen looks huge next to his cousins! Here Owen is 4 months, Paige (Millie-left) is 2 weeks, and Kate (Konda-right) is 1 month. I think you can almost tell the ages of our kids by who looks more tired! I only got up once with Owen and that was for less then 20 mins., Konda was up twice with Kate, and I'm not sure how many times Millie was up. It's kind of fun that we get to share this experience of motherhood together! I still think it's crazy that the entire 'Miner' family had/will have a baby! (Glad you jumped on the bandwagon Dusty & Mary Anne!) Who knows when all six of these cousins will get together, it will be fun whenever it is!

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

glad we jumped on too...the only thing is that all of your kids will be huge compared to ours! at least for the first couple years. Hopefully once they get into school you won't be able to tell too much. I mean even though they'll (hopefully) be in the same grade...owen will be almost a year older than ours!

The Baby Catcher said...

What a great picture, I LOVE the "sister thing"!