1 year ago
Monday, March 10, 2008
is there an unwritten rule.....
that your children MUST spill their milk, water, cereal, or anything else liquid at least once a day!? EVERY single day (well pretty close, i'd say 90%) the boys spill something! it drives me crazy! their only saving grace is that it is an accident (or so i think) so they don't really get into too much trouble. they just have to listen to me yell..."are you kidding me!", "seriously, everyday you have to do that", etc. and every time i give them their milk i say, "be careful." so this morning we've already had the cereal spill, hopefully that means the at least once a day spill is already taken care of. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
yeah...I actually think I did see that rule written somewhere. so they're totally justified.
That made ma laugh outloud.
And why do we even say, "Don't Spill" when we hand something to a two-year-old?
I totally know what you're talking about! Andrew is the same way. In fact, today he didn't just spill the milk. When I saw that he spilled it and there was now a puddle covering the high chair tray, I went to grab a couple of paper towels to wipe up the mess. Before I could get to him with the paper towels, he had successfully dotted my red wall with white spots! He was putting his hand in the milk and then flinging it around, sending milk splatter all over the place. Seriously?! Does this really have to happen? I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one having the daily conversation :o)
well I hate to say it but I don't think thats gonna stop any time soon. And it seems if I get upset then someone else trying to be super careful usually makes an even bigger mess! crazy,
Post a Comment