Monday, February 25, 2008

i LOVE this fabric!


i just finished this quilt for owen. i also made one for my new niece paige. i just really loved this fabric....so i needed an excuse to buy it. it was a really simple quilt, you gotta stick to baby quilts. they are so much smaller then...well, anything bigger! so when i finish i still enjoy sewing. after a queen size one i hate sewing and never want to do it again. anyway...just wanted to show off a little i guess.

5 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Those are so pretty! One of my new years resolutions this is year is to make a quilt....which will be interesting since I don't know how to sew. ha ha my sister-in-law Shaunalee made one for her son this last Christmas and I loved it. It was those kinds that you make out of flannel and let the fringe poke out around the strips. I think I can tackle that when I get a sewing machine sometime because it didn't look too hard. I'll have to ask you for advice since you're an expert quilt maker! :)

Kirsten said...

Those are the cutest quilts ever! I LOVE the fabric! Who's baby is Paige...Millie's?? I can't keep up with the Miner babies! There are just so many in the last few months :)

Mary Anne said...

man...i can't wait to find out what we're having because this will definitely be one of my first projects! they are so cute...what an inspiration you are :)

jEn paiGe said...

Ashley- i am so glad you posted this because after you told me about it I have been wanting to make one. You are so good.

Owner said...

i wish we lived close again so you could teach me these quilts!! and the basics of a sewing machine... i'm sorely lacking there. :D