Sunday, February 17, 2008

what's better than whip cream!

these boys are too silly! today we had
birthday
cake and whip cream. they
just ate the whip
cream, William fed
Jonathon, then they shared
the tub. enjoy the video!
sorry it's so long! it's just hard to stop recording them!!!

5 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha they are so good at sharing! That is so cute!

Mary Anne said...

okay so I totally should have stopped the camera earlier...but they were being SO funny...I was afraid I'd miss something good! thanks for having us over on Sunday...we always have a blast.

The Mighty Miners said...

hey whats the thing above the boys video? Just curious. Looks like they had lots of fun, Sariah can eat like the whole carton, but she definately WONT share it!

Owner said...

aw, happy belated birthday to jonathan and william!

Wonderland Girl said...

Umm this is a long way from the no sweets thing, Ashley.