What's in a name? Grace's middle name is Metta, after Russ' grandma, Metta Tweedie. we were finally able to make a quick trip to visit her in St. George. Ben, Trina, and Peyton were there, also Meema was visiting. what made it a quick trip was that we got sick. Russ, Ben, and I all threw up or had other issues. I think I just had a, I think I need to throw up cause everyone else is moment, because Russ and Ben were pretty bad off. They slept it off and when Russ woke up we went home. by the time we got back to our house we had been gone just over 24 hrs.

we did manage to get a little hike in. man the boys loved this! it sure made me nervous when they'd go right to the edge of these huge rocks.
we did manage to get a little hike in. man the boys loved this! it sure made me nervous when they'd go right to the edge of these huge rocks.
i told the boys to pretend they were lifting up this rock...
Russ, Grace, Grandma Tweedie, and Meema.






No comments:
Post a Comment