Wednesday, November 2, 2011

funnies

one of Owen's favorite candy is Reece's Pieces. he just always forgets what they are called. right now he calls them peanut butter skittles.
the other day while reading scriptures one of the words was 'harken.' I told the boys it meant to listen. Jonathon then asked if that was Spanish.

1 comment:

The Mighty Miners said...

Maybe we should all call them peanut butter skittles...it just sounds more fun! Owen little buddy you are more like Syrus than you know. Have your mom make you this recipe http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/peanut-butter-cup-cupcakes/ although syrus is more of an anything peanut butter so he LOVES peanut butter cups too... if owen likes the cups you NEED to make him these!! Spanish...too cute...I love it when my kids say some wierd made up word and then get all excited and say "MOM I just spoke spanish!" Kids are so funny.