our little owl

this hat from my sister-in-law, Lauren was just too fun not to make a Halloween costume to go along with it.
this hat from my sister-in-law, Lauren was just too fun not to make a Halloween costume to go along with it.
Welcome to our Crazy World!
5 comments:
Hey! Elle's an owl too! ;)
LOVE this! she is precious and lauren is so talented!!
seriously too cute! LOVE THIS GIRL!! So glad you came down here! We needed to see you guys! miss you!
Are...you...kidding me?!?! That is the CUTEST! And really, I know I say this every time I comment, but your blog never comes to the top of my blog roll and so I never know there are new posts! But there ARE new posts and that girl is ADORABLE. Ashley! Her little smile. Oh goodness. And I am so excited to get her towel to her after seeing one of the pictures. If I wasn't an idiot it would have been up there already when your mom went, but alas, I AM an idiot when it comes to sewing so I'll have to send it as soon as I fix it. Anyway, I seriously need to hold that little girl. She is too cute.
That is one cute owl! And I'm not a big owl fan.
Post a Comment