Wednesday, October 5, 2011

two-wheeler riders....

I've been trying to find bikes for William & Jonathon to ride so we could teach them to ride without training wheels. Owen, Grace, and I were at the D.I. the other day and I found two bikes that were the same! One was red the other blue for $10 each. How awesome is that!! plus they worked great, we only needed to replace one inner-tube. We took the boys down to the park and Russ had them riding by themselves with one push! starting riding by themselves took another day to practice, but now William & Jonathon can ride a two-wheeler and they love it. plus now Owen gets a bike of his own too, score!

William....

Jonathon...

Owen....

this guys was over so he had to give it a shot...

after riding you have to have one of these...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

What a great find!! How perfect. And Woody...oh that is just great. Love you guys and MISS YOU!

The Mighty Miners said...

how awesome is that?!! Bet it won't be long before Owen is riding on two wheels too! Woody...what a goof, makes the tire look a little flat :) He sure does enjoy hanging out at your house! Nice change of pace. Thanks