Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thank You Mom!

I love having my mom come for a visit. She is such a big help to me and my family. She came up to help out after I had Grace. She was staying for 2 weeks. About a week after she got there my sister, Millie, had her baby early up in Idaho. Mom zipped up there to help her out also. Lucky for us Grammy left in such a hurry that she didn't have all her luggage with her so she had to come back for a few days. (Also so I could have a 2 hr dentist appt.) it all worked out, for us anyway! Thanks Mom, love you!

Just case we take lots of pictures of this little lady...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CK Morgan said...

your mom is so sweet! And I LOVE Grace. She is so beautiful. She's lucky to have all those brothers around :)