I have wanted to get Owen in swim lessons all summer but they fill up so fast that I couldn't get him in any time at our City Center. In our ward there are a sisters that teach lessons at this lady's house. I was able to get the boys all in for lessons there. These lessons were great! I was sad that I could only get them in for one session. Here the boys are learning to dive, they all did pretty good too. Owen actually did go in with his hands first one of the times, just not when I was taking pictures.





3 comments:
Totally would have thought that was William in the top two pictures! Oh goodness how long has it been since I've seen these guys?!? Apparently too long. Way to go boys! Great job.
Those hoops look fun. I'm glad they got to do that!
Definately looks like they had some fun swim lessons!! Worth it to have them in private ones :) smart thinking.
Post a Comment