we went to visit family down in Arizona. we left early in the morning to drive down, missed a turn off, took a scenic route, stopped a lot of times...mostly for me, and made to my parents house around 10 pm. I only drove 2 hours, Russ drove the rest. what a guy! when we got there my brother Wes and his kids were waiting. when Owen got out of the van he folded his arms and said, 'I'm not going to bed.' so i said, 'ok, go play.' he smiled and ran off quick!

there is always alot to do at Grammy & Grandpa's house. boy was it hot! there was lots of playing in the water. squirt guns....
there is always alot to do at Grammy & Grandpa's house. boy was it hot! there was lots of playing in the water. squirt guns....
Owen playing on the slip'n slide and big slide...









2 comments:
Ash, your mom has a mini amusement park in her back yard...that must be so fun for all the kiddos!! :) You must keep in touch with me about when you POP and have your little girl. I think I'm just a little behind you. I finally updated my bloggy so you will have to check it out.
Say hi to good ol' SV for me! :)
Ha ha Owen...you crack me up. When you're at Grammy's house, anything goes! Wish we were there with you guys!
Post a Comment