Sunday, June 19, 2011

sports...

soccer is now over. William & Jonathon loved playing. probably have to sign them up again in the fall. we've had so much fun watching them play. Russ and I yell so loud it makes me laugh. I don't think you could make me not cheer though, it just comes out!

this was after their last game. both were totally excited for their metals.

more pictures from t-ball. this day they looked extra cool. shirts tucked in, belts on, and sunglasses. studs!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KaWheelers said...

oh man, LOVE the pics of them with the sunglasses! Those are some cool-lookin' dudes!! :)

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Looks like they are off to a great start! Fun pictures!

The Mighty Miners said...

how cute. Love the glasses, although I don't think it beats them with the glasses on in the back of the jeep :) Or Owen that was pretty cute.

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun!