Monday, May 2, 2011

Belly photo time

there is just something about pregnant bellies that i love. i know people don't always love their bellies being rubbed by other people, but i don't. i have learned that others don't mind it as i do. if you're a relative of mine, then i'm gonna rub your belly. i can only control myself for so long. so feel free to rub or touch mine if you want, you have my permission.

24 weeks

6 comments:

Mary Anne said...

YAY! I love it! I remember when you were pregnant with Owen you were okay with us touching your belly. I get to that point eventually, but not until I'm pretty big :) You are adorable as always!

Brenden+Nikki said...

You look great!! I'm with ya, I never minded people rubbing my belly either. I feel more comfortable with my body when I'm pregnant than I do when I'm not!

6L's said...

i too love preggo bellies! you look fabulous, and i love your new haircut! leila just had hers like that and now it is all cut off like a pixie. :) i hope you are feeling well!!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Yay for a belly shot! I guess I'm not a "rub my belly" person. I love to have Rus feel when the baby is kicking, but besides that, I feel awkward when people rub my belly.

CK Morgan said...

you look so good! I never care if people touch my belly and I like to touch pregnant people's tummys too. :) So excited for you! Also, the boys projects turned out great!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Um, yep...still the cutest preggers lady ever!