Friday was beautiful, in the 70's!
we went to the park, played outside all day, and had a picnic dinner outside.
Saturday was nice too. alot of playing outside. late afternoon it started to get windy and by the night it was raining and the wind was going crazy.
Sunday this is what we woke up to....
they said this would happen on the news...i just really hoped they would be wrong!
we went to the park, played outside all day, and had a picnic dinner outside.
Saturday was nice too. alot of playing outside. late afternoon it started to get windy and by the night it was raining and the wind was going crazy.
Sunday this is what we woke up to....
they said this would happen on the news...i just really hoped they would be wrong!



2 comments:
yep thats what we woke up to as well! But it was all melted by about one and then started again around three but at supper time there was no sign of it. My biggest complaint is that my kids get colds and they last FOREVER this time of year it is just gross.....im just sayin!!
so I am wondering why if you got a new van...WHY THERE ISN'T A PICTURE OF IT ON HERE??? ha ha ha YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT GIRL!!! I was on the phone with woody checking to see if anyone updated their blogs just about the time he pulled into your driveway and he says "hmmm I think maybe Ashley got a new van" and I said I bet she did cause she's been looking but I've seen no pictures! time for a new post! You've even been on a vacation since Spring in utah! :) Just saying.... Thanks for coming to visit us, I will post those pictures soon too!!
Post a Comment