it was not really a secret that i wanted only boys. girls scare me! i was a girl. the emotions and drama...wow. i was in Activity Days at church now i am in Young Women with the Beehives. those ages are silly and crazy. not exactly making me want any girls. on Saturday evening there was the Young Women's broadcast that i went to because i am a leader. as i sat there and saw all the mothers and daughters sitting there i realized that i might not get to do things like that. there are not that many mother/son activities. i realized that i would be sad if i missed out on the opportunity to have a daughter. so while it still scares me to have a girl i am so happy that i will also get to share in all those mother/daughter moments. Russ will be such an awesome dad to this girl, i love when he calls one of our nieces sweetheart. now he can call his own girl that. and the boys, they are gonna just love her to pieces. i worry for her, but then i figure that she'll learn to defend herself fast with her brothers or one of her brothers will stand up for her. as for names, Owen says Canon Ball, don't even know how he came up with that....Jonathon says Rose, i think because Russ gave me roses for our 9th anniversary that was on sunday...William says flower, i think we need to work on being more or less creative. as for Russ and I we have nothing...
2 years ago




8 comments:
Aw I am SO with you! I ONLY wanted boys and was terrified when we found out we were having a girl. But man alive has she grown on me! :). There's just something tender about little girls. You'll be a great mom to her. And whenever I get nervous about having a girl I just remember that I had Collin first (and in your case THREE boys to keep her in line!) and so I know she can't possibly be TOO girly...right? :). Her brothers will take care of her for sure! So happy and excited for you guys!
Hooray for some pictures of this little sweet girl! She will be a perfect fit into your family. I am so happy you will get to have a girl, and that a girl will get to have you :)
you will love having a girl, drama and all. :) i was worried about having another girl bc i never had a sister and not sure what will come of that, but they adore each other right now and the boys do too. landon was just saying the other day, "loni is cuter than us when we were babies." LOL!
congrats again!
Oh my goodness Ashley you guys are gonna love her like CRAZY! You'll just never get enough of all the cuteness :) Something about seeing a daddy with his little girl makes your heart melt. Something about doing all those mom things with your little girl does it all over again. A whole new world. Can't wait to meet her so exciting she gets to come right around your brothers birthday :) How fun Maybe she can be Dustee :) Names for girls are so fun did Russ give in?? What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family to come to!
Ben and I think you should name her Anne with an E.... haha :) We're so excited for you guys! Peyton is going to have so much fun with her cousin! Now maybe they will stand a chance against your boys :)
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun.
I am so excited for you! Yes, girls are dramatic, but SO much fun! You know, I am terrified of boys! I don't know what I do when (if?) I have one. You will be wonderful with a baby girl, and she will fit right in with the boys. I am so happy for your cute, growing family! I love you guys!
What fun news! So ecited for you and your boys!!!
Post a Comment