OK I KNOW I KNOW!!! But I've been waiting for this post for a bit :) I like the chickies great idea...what did the boys think...I like Owens little hair do!! What a cutie!
sooo??? what did the boys think of getting a new little sister? This is going to be a WHOLE NEW WORLD!! HOW EXCITING! We are so excited for you guys, So excited for you, every mom needs a girl...no wait, I think every dad needs a girl ok you get what ya get and thats all good we are just soooo excited for your family of boys to get a sweet little girl now :) how nice! I think I have checked every week to see when you would post. With sy I didn't tell anyone until we had our ultrasound either...sure went a whole lot quicker!
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
13 comments:
OK I KNOW I KNOW!!! But I've been waiting for this post for a bit :) I like the chickies great idea...what did the boys think...I like Owens little hair do!! What a cutie!
I LOVE your clues!
Great clues! I am so happy right now! I can't believe you've kept it off the blog for so long...you're good. That shot of Owen is so awesome!
awesome! august is a great month :)
Looks like a little one will be spoiled and protected by awesome big brothers! Congrats!
Congrats! Your boys are so cute. I am excited to have three boys in a couple of months.
SO exciting! Congrats!
sooo??? what did the boys think of getting a new little sister? This is going to be a WHOLE NEW WORLD!! HOW EXCITING! We are so excited for you guys, So excited for you, every mom needs a girl...no wait, I think every dad needs a girl ok you get what ya get and thats all good we are just soooo excited for your family of boys to get a sweet little girl now :) how nice! I think I have checked every week to see when you would post. With sy I didn't tell anyone until we had our ultrasound either...sure went a whole lot quicker!
a girl?!?! Is that what the pink chicks mean? So exciting! congrats!
Yay a GIRL! I'm so happy for you! We'll be having a baby the end of August, I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. Hooray!
Yay! A girl!! love the little pink chicks. Cute idea. I have to tell you shopping for baby girls is somehow WAY more fun!
YAY! I was so very excited for you when I saw this!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! PINK! Hooray!
Post a Comment