Thursday, January 20, 2011

made my day...

I don't remember the situation, but yesterday William told me that i was the funniest mom in the world! thanks buddy! I've had my share of 'You're the meanest mom!' so being the funniest is nice for a change. and I'm sure it won't last much more than that moment....because as anyone can tell you I'm really not that funny at all!

6 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Oh yes you are! That's sweet of him. Lately all Sadie wants to do is hit me, so I'd love it if she said something nice like that!

KaWheelers said...

whatever... you are hilarious. That joke you tell about the closet midget priest is HILARIOUS!!!!!! :) haha

sorry again for not being able to watch your boys today! I wanted to go to the park too :( maybe some other day though!

The Mighty Miners said...

gosh we should of coordinated I was in proovo with kids running all over the physical therapy office I could of watched your kids and then you watched mine or vice versa :)

What a little sweetie William!! Things like that to melt a mamas heart. You sure are one lucky mom to have three sweet little guys!

Unknown said...

Ashley, you ARE really funny! It's not about getting the punch line right or wrong, it's all the stories and funny events that happen in your life that you have to tell everyone. I can't tell you how many times I've cracked up over a blog you've posted or a story you've told during dinner or one of the many visits to your house.

And when I try to describe what you're like to people, funny is usually one of the many wonderful words I use.

Camille Hoggard said...

Well...I think you're great, and I think you're funny! I'm starting to get stuff like that from my kids - like the, I don't like you stuff. It stinks!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I agree with William, you are really funny! :) I love your sense of humor Ash!! :)