Saturday, January 1, 2011

last night....

on the last night Russ' parents were in town we had a marshmallow gun war. i think everyone had a blast. Owen couldn't get the marshmallows to blow out, so i told him to pick up the ones on the ground and throw them at people. he was ok with that, he had fun running behind people and throwing a handful of marshmallows at them, then yelling, "i got you!"

Meema, Papa, & Peyton....oh, and Jonathon who would not get out of the picture

Papa and Meema about to leave....we had such a great time with them visiting!

bye!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!

Unknown said...

It's all fun and games until someone gets hit in the eye! It was fun even after that--I'm just injury prone. We sure had a good time that night!!

And I love that photo of me under the table. So fun!

Mary Anne said...

Alright...that's it...I'm feeling totally left out and TOTALLY boring right about now! You guys have too much fun around there :) Miss you!