we went ice skating to an outdoor rink in Salt Lake. it was SO much fun! Jonathon took to it right away, it took a couple times around for William, but then they were off. they'd skate around then go sit by Meema, then come right back. William counted 16 times around i think. defiantly going to do that again!

we had to get all bundled up because it was COLD, Peyton was super cute. Her and Ben were even matching...

we had to get all bundled up because it was COLD, Peyton was super cute. Her and Ben were even matching...





3 comments:
Fun pics! You've been busy.
What a fun Christmas you guys had! And how FUN to go ice skating! You guys do some of the funnest activities, that makes me wish we didn't live out here in no where land! What a fun family you have. Gld your Christmas was so great and you got to go see Dusty, wish we could of come but it couldn't work for Woody that weekend. Thanks for going to Temple square with us and to see Grandma though :)
I have never been ice skating. I should have taken advantage of it when I lived in Utah!
Oh, and Peyton is stinkin' cute! I can't wait to finally meet her.
Post a Comment