Wednesday, December 15, 2010

toilet paper wads?

last night while the boys were taking a bath they did this...

as i am walking to get the out of the bath i hear, "we shouldn't of done this" when i got in there it was "Owen started it" this is not the first time this has happened, although last night they did get sent straight to bed for it.

this is what we woke up to this morning. well, this is what William & Jonathon woke Owen and I up for this morning. i guess it's starting to feel more and more like Christmas...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Poor boys. Sounds like you didn't get the "It's not fair!" rant. Did you get the mean mom one? Probably not from your boys :)

Mary Anne said...

Ahhh ha ha. Love them! So excited to see you guys soon!

The Mighty Miners said...

Thats too funny! I'm sure while they were saying they shouldn't of done that they also were giggling though :) We also got that snow dump but it didn't last, I sure hope this one does!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I remember throwing toilet paper wads all over the place and my Mom was not happy about it either!!! Your 3 boys must take all the energy out of you!!! They sure are cute tho Ash!!! :)