My sister, Konda, and I took a quick trip the week before Christmas to Arizona. Driving for this trip was quite adventurous. After Beaver, it was night, we had fog and snow driving around the curves. When we stopped we both said, 'wow, that was fun'. I think it just helped keep us awake. Then as we were driving a different time, still at night, I am in the front. Konda goes driving by me super fast. I figure someone needs to use the bathroom so i follow her. After a while she doesn't stop or slow down. did i mention that there is no reception for the cell phones through this area so i can't call her. my sister is not know for her speeding so this did surprise me that she was going so fast. i think it was only 65 mph and she was going 85+. we've been driving this fast for probably 30 miles when a car pretty far behind us starts to flash their lights. as they get closer i start to get nervous, i don't know them and I'm defiantly not pulling over for them. all the while i keep trying to call Konda on the phone. finally she gets a hold of me on the phone and says, "I am driving behind you." (something like that) i take a look at the black YUKON I've been driving crazy fast to follow and slow down. very relieved that it was Konda that was flashing her lights at me because i was sure getting nervous! that kept us awake too!
on to Sierra Vista...
Owen & Sadie playing with the train.

about to go look at Christmas lights. Grammy drove around for so long half the kids fell asleep!
roasting marshmallows!

shooting rockets
on to Sierra Vista...
Owen & Sadie playing with the train.
about to go look at Christmas lights. Grammy drove around for so long half the kids fell asleep!
roasting marshmallows!

shooting rockets
a little bit of sleeping
main reason for the visit was to see Dusty and his family before he moves off to Germany!
Owen just hurt his next but i made him get in the picture.
enjoy some Christmas cheer





1 comment:
Ashley, your hair is getting longer. I love it and think it is way cute.
Post a Comment