Friday, October 1, 2010

a little sugar & a little fun....

i really love taking pictures of the boys. you can tell they get their pictures taken often. i'm glad they are good sports! made some sugar cookies and frosting. each boys gets a different color and then two cookies to frost. whatever frosting is leftover they get to eat. Owen only frosted one cookie, then ate the rest of his frosting. i can't blame him, i love frosting too!


after filling up on some sugar it was off to the trampoline. love the action photos! the boys kept saying, 'take one of me doing this...' then they'd want to see the picture.


Jonathon, Owen, & William all in the air! trampolines are the best!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

ok I posted once, not sure where it went to?? Are you deleting me now? hmmm.... So all I was really saying was HOW FUN, I LOVE SUGAR COOKIES, they look like they had so much fun! THEY ALWAYS look like they have so much fun. I think the fact that your kids are always smiling shows that you are a really great mom ashley :) Keep it up! I know my kids sure do love ya!

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Their own color of frosting! Lucky kids! That last trampoline picture is perfect! Love the effect you put on it. It just says "summer."

Katie Cash Davis said...

Cute pictures Ashley! I agree--trampolines are the best! And sugar cookies are up there too. Your boys look so happy!