but this girl is pretty cute! i hurried and got her quilt made since she showed up a little earlier then expected. i didn't take a picture of the quilt before giving it to her, what better way to get a picture then for her to show it off. thanks Peyton, it looks great on you!

(bottom left caught a sneeze, cute!)

(bottom left caught a sneeze, cute!)





7 comments:
that is a gorgeous quilt and she looks adorable on it! :)
the quilt is amazing. I love it. You do such a great job at that stuff Ashley. You are lucky to spend lots of time with that sweet baby.
That little sneeze picture is so cute!! What a pretty girl. I can already see what a great mix of her parents that she is. Great job with the quilt too--it's perfect!
Cute pictures and cute quilt! What a lucky girl :)
I think it is ok to be a proud aunty Ashley! She is adorable!! The quilt looks great!
Thanks for all your posts on Peyton!! Our internet is so fickle so I don't post enough... so I'm glad that you put up everything!!! You are a WONDERFUL aunt/friend/sister-in-law/everything! You are way too good to us :) Thanks!
Both the quilt and the baby are adorable!
Post a Comment