Monday, September 13, 2010

quick hike

New family photo...Ben, Trina, Peyton Chenelle Kalaniapua
we went to Provo today to see baby Peyton again, this time at her house. earlier in the day i told the boys maybe we could go on a hike while we were in Provo. they love to hike, but i don't really know anywhere to go up here in Lehi. Provo i know where to go. i just wish we had gotten up there earlier. it was after 5 when we got there so we did a quick (for kids) hike. it was beautiful too, the leaves were starting to change colors andthe weather was so nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really miss the weather in Utah, and of course, all the gorgeous colors in fall.

Mary Anne said...

Oh it's so pretty there in the fall! I miss that! I think here everything just goes from green to dead. I'll keep you posted :) Thanks for the pictures!