I agree..there was no report there ash...how did it go, I've been waiting all day for you to call but didn't want to call and make you cry! LOL. But boy do they not look so much like twins in that picture, I think I could get used to that :) You got yourself a few cute boys! Hope all is well.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
3 comments:
I LOVE the mohawk!!
Great pictures! Not much of a report though. Did they like it? Did Owen have a meltdown?
I agree..there was no report there ash...how did it go, I've been waiting all day for you to call but didn't want to call and make you cry! LOL. But boy do they not look so much like twins in that picture, I think I could get used to that :) You got yourself a few cute boys! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment