so my sister-in-law, Erin, said she was going to Arizona to visit our family down there and asked if i wanted to come. sure! then a about a week before we left my sister, Konda, decided she wanted to come too. we left on a Friday to go to St. George to visit with Grandma Tweedie for a day. then Saturday we drove through Las Vegas, picked up my dad at the airport, and drove on down to Sierra Vista.
we went on a hike,
my folks got a go-cart, it went super fast the boys said. i told my mom it was kinda nice without any dads there. that way i got to give most of the go-cart rides! and it was FUN to drive.

some of Owen,

roasting marshmallows,

some of Owen,

roasting marshmallows,
my niece, Briley was baptised.
met up with old friends. Russ had a roommate named CJ. we got married, then he got married to Laurie and then they moved in the same apartment complex we did. we moved a few streets over and they moved next door. they had their first child, Mercy, and they day we saw them in the hospital we found out i was pregnant. they moved to Salt Lake, i had William & Jonathon, they had Porter. then they moved to Sierra Vista where i am from! i had Owen at around 8 pm on the 24, Laurie had Jamison just after midnight, so he was born the 25. whenever i go to Sierra Vista we try to get together.

i met up with one of my best friends, Brianna. we went and saw her oldest boy, Junior, play basketball.

Jonathon wanted to take a picture too.

oh, and Jonathon also went head first in the springs on the trampoline.

we also had a lot of fun seeing Sadie again. too bad i didn't get a picture of her and my boys. we love all our cousins and it was great getting together with almost all of them, we missed you Paige & Brooke (and parents!) thanks Grammy Tammy & Grandpa Dave for a great two weeks!
Jonathon wanted to take a picture too.
oh, and Jonathon also went head first in the springs on the trampoline.
we also had a lot of fun seeing Sadie again. too bad i didn't get a picture of her and my boys. we love all our cousins and it was great getting together with almost all of them, we missed you Paige & Brooke (and parents!) thanks Grammy Tammy & Grandpa Dave for a great two weeks!









7 comments:
can you guys come back yet? sadie needs some friends! and so do I! it was so fun to have you guys here...
So I take it you got the books done. Way to go you!
It was so fun to see you guys, minus the menfolk! I love the photos of Owen and Jameson, they're neck and neck on everything, I love it! We'll have to get together with Nate when we come to Utah in July, I'll get CJ to call him, I promise!
Man, I love your parents' yard! I want to come play!
Thanks for posting the pictures. Those boys are growing too fast!
Wow....that sounds like a lot of fun! I don't know if I would survive a trip like that without my hubby though! You're such a fun mommy!
Now I see why you disappeared from the blogging world :) Sounds like you had a great time!
Looks fun! It's great you get to spend so much time with family!
Post a Comment