Tuesday, April 13, 2010

pictures...

Easter morning we woke up to this outside...

i about got in the car to go back to arizona!

happy easter guys!

playing legos...

owen with his stash of carmels. grandpa dave, you have created an addict!


random picture of Owen & Kate.
i love all the ways kids fall asleep...

3 comments:

jEn paiGe said...

The snow was terrible huh! Russ is such a great Dad, he is always on the floor playing with the boys. They are lucky to have him! I love you sleeping pics!

Debora said...

I love they way kids fall asleep too. My mom has tons of pictures of us sleeping in ways that look anything but comfortable! Dani is not one to sleep ANYWHERE other than bed. She fights sleep like no other. I wish she fell asleep anywhere like that. Makes for fun pics :)

Owner said...

So cute!! Looks like a great Easter even with the snow. (Should have stayed in Arizona, heheheh!)