one of the reasons i like to have a say in what my kids wear for the day... (looking at them again, at least the mostly match, they are just silly. Owen is wearing pajama pants, but those were not the ones in slept in, they were just the pants he wanted to wear.)
2 years ago





5 comments:
my boys have those same little army suits....so cute!
cute! I love the army outfits.
I think they look pretty cool!
hahaha, the boys version of dress-ups! Army suits! :)
Ash, you are seriously like Martha Stewart Jr!! You are Miss Crafty Mc Crafterson! I love all the curtains and everything else you have been sewing and creating. Move closer to me so that you can share some of your talents! And I'm sure everyone tells you this but your boys are starting to look like triplets!! So cute! Miss you BMF! :)
Post a Comment