2 years ago
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
forgot to say please...
tonight i was sitting by owen's door until he fell asleep. jonathon came out of his room and asked me for another blanket, he was cold. i said in a minute. a little bit later i hear william whisper, "where's your blanket?" then jonathon whispers back, "i think i forgot to say please." so jonathon comes back to where i'm sitting and whispers, "may i have another blanket....please?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ohhhhh, how cute! You have such sweethearts.
Oh Mommy, may I please, please, please, have another blanket. One of those that I made a big, huge fort with. Please!!! Like you are going to let them freeze.
How adorable! Those boys impress me all the time, Ashley. What a sweet memory for you. I'm glad you wrote it down. :)
ok, that is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment