2 years ago
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
gym membership....
i've never had a gym membership, but we finally got one. i've told myself that i should be able to do the things at a gym from home. but really, i don't. i'm not running or riding a bike in the winter! for now it works. mon/wed/fri i do a work out video from home. tues/thurs i run & bike at the gym. they have a day care that i take the kids at there. i'm going to put willliam and jonathon in a tumbling class on tues. then on thrus. we all go swimming after i work out. i am a real chicken when it comes to trying new things. i just really don't like to do it. i'm just fine in my comfort zone. last week my mom was in town, so she watched the boys while i went. it was good not having to worry about the time as much. i looked around the place so i kind of know what they have. i've never been on a treadmill and the nice lady next to me explained how to do it. my legs were sore last week, but not really any more. now my arms are sore from the push-ups. its just a matter of keeping it all up so i'm not as sore! here's to a in shape 2010! also that triathlon that's coming up in may!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
congrats! you will learn to love it and it's so nice being able to take the kids with you. during the summer here they offer lots of classes for the kids and even take them swimming so they can be entertained while i work out. i'm looking fwd to getting back in the groove in another few months after i get this baby out! have fun! :)
Go Ashley Go! Good for you.
Way to go you!
good for you! how nice that they have a day care.
You'll love it! I miss my gym membership, I had to cancel it because CJs schedule changed, boo.
nice! Which gym are you going to? I just signed up for a gym here, and felt very apprehensive the first few times I went, but I am feeling better about it now :)
You are good. I NEVER work out! And I think that's awesome that you're doing a triathlon! Good for you! P.S. I loved playing bball with you the other night! You should come ALL the time!
GOOD FOR YOU! I love the gym. It's the best.
Post a Comment