all the boys before the show!

at the show

daddy got the boys all kinds of snacks! snowcones, corn dogs, cotton candy, and a drink! what a blast!
at the show
daddy got the boys all kinds of snacks! snowcones, corn dogs, cotton candy, and a drink! what a blast!






5 comments:
Boys will be boys! How fun :)
too bad those tickets were soo dang expensive or we could of all went but I am glad that woody isn't like me and just went ahead and got robby a ticket anyways :) I stress too much. It all went well and it was perfect for Tavs birthday! glad your boys were able to go with them and glad woody was able to have another adult along :) see you this weekend. later erin
It looks like they had so much fun! I love the picures of the sides of their faces, when you can tell they are so interested ! so cute! Jen-sorry it is going to post under my homework blog, and i can't figure out how to change it, but i will work on it! Jen
Looks like Christmas and monster trucks were a blast, we're sad we didn't see you! Hope winter is treating you well!
Ashley - you have the cutest blog ever! I need to remember to visit it more. Your boys are so cute!
-Camille
Post a Comment