You're all such a blast. We miss having you as neighbours (at least CJ and I do, I don't think Mercy remembers it...)! Hope you visit soon so we can catch up.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
4 comments:
Looks like your Christmas pillows are being put to good use.
You know, I thin I recall a few photos like that of us with our dad when we were all little like that. How fun!!
How fun :)
You're all such a blast. We miss having you as neighbours (at least CJ and I do, I don't think Mercy remembers it...)! Hope you visit soon so we can catch up.
Post a Comment