a couple gifts that are finished. this quilt with christmas fabric for my friend jen, mostly because she's awesome!
a couple pillow cases for a friend. his & hers. then there was the flannel pajamas i was attempting again this year. i have a pattern for shorts so i just used that and was going to add extra length to them for pants. yep, forgot to add the extra length and i give up. probably won't be making pajamas again for a while.
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
3 comments:
Ashley-You really are the best! I love the blanket, it makes me happy! You are so amazingly talented!
Gorgeous quilt! I love the fabrics for the pillowcases too. Cute stuff!
Cute! I really like the pillowcases.
Post a Comment