i seem to have forgotten to post some pictures. we went to Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesdays in August. we had a good time with cousins and aunties.
pictures from our last night in the old house and last time playing in the yard. i thought i would be more sentimental about leaving the house for the last time. i got to the house 20-30 minutes early before the lady to check us out got there. then she was over 30 mins. late, did a very thorough check, by the time she was done we were all past ready to leave.
now, what you've been waiting for....picutures of our rental house now...we love it! and i just now realize that i didn't put a picture on of the backyard. i'll have to add that too. enjoy, we sure do!
grammy found some great play clothes for the boys. even mommy had to try one on.
the boys always want to help in the kitchen. now they get my scraps when making biscuits so they can make their own to be cook when the others get out of the oven.
owen playing in daddy's bbq...
the boys have taken an interest in taking pictures with my camera lately. here are a few pictures of their best work...











11 comments:
Fun pics! You actually got a pic of just your boys on the dinosaur. Wow. And you got a picture of Allie smiling at the ice cream parlor. Good thing you finally got them posted.
I love all of your pictures! It looks like you have been having lots of fun!!
Wow--lots of pictures! I love seeing your boys. They are getting so big.
What an awesome house! What are you doing with all that space? And do I see a dishwasher in that kitchen? If so, it's about time (and I am jealous)!
Your boys take some good pictures, by the way.
wow, lots of good ones! house looks great and spacious! love the boys standing on the buckets. :)
I love your new house! I bet yall are loving all that space, especially that big back yard! I love all the pictures of everyone playing and having fun. The ones the boys took are even good.
It's gorgeous, Ashley! I'm really happy for you guys, look at all that space!! And that quilt is gorgeous, next time you come to AZ you'll have to teach me something about quilting, I know nothing.
I love the new house! And I'm sure the boys love the backyard! :)
Oh my gosh I loved reading all of that! Those pictures are great...love the ones of them making biscuits and the ones that they took themselves! Hilarious. Tell Jonathon he can be my assistant when he's looking to make a little extra money :)
Wow, I love your new place. I really want something just like that.....I've been searching online for a rental home in GA, where we're moving in a few months. And your new place seriously looks perfect. It has at least 3 bedrooms, a fenced backyard, a big kitchen, and a garage. you've got it all!!!! :)
Great house! And so clean--how do you manage that? ;-)
LOVE IT Ashley! I love Owen's room color! I'm so happy for you - you guys deserve it!
Post a Comment