so a few people have asked if i made this pumpkin quilt that you can see in some of my pictures. well, yes i did. and as another shout out to my sister, konda, from moose on the porch quilts , this is from her simply charming seasons book. it was really pretty simple to make, i love the fabric, and it is a fun decoration to hang up this time of year.
2 years ago






4 comments:
I love it! You guys are so talented!
I think I found something I want for Christmas!
Yes, she made it all by herself! Didn't she do a great job!
Ash, why are you such an amazing homemaker quilter girl?!!? I want to learn! Really, that's so awesome that you made that quilt, it's so beautiful. Make sure to call me if you are coming for Turkey day or Christmas! Maybe if Russ comes with you this time you can find a babysitter and we can double! :)
Post a Comment