I love the pictures you captured of Owen under the turtle. It's like you seriously are a fly on the wall and didn't interrupt his imaginative play at all. And he's growing up so fast - he has almost caught up with the twins.
they really are cute, Im so glad we are able to get together a little more often...my boys absolutely love playing with your boys...my girls too. Thanks
Welcome! Russ and I have been married for 12 YEARS now....wow! We have twin boys, William & Jonathon who are 9. And Big O; Owen is 6. Our little girl, Grace, is 3. With a house full of boys and a baby girl it gets pretty crazy! Plenty of running, jumping, wrestling, squealing, fighting, crying, screaming and yelling (usually from mommy!) We even have the occasional hugs and kisses and most importantly lots of LAUGHING! These boys are SILLY!
They sure love having a sister too!
5 comments:
your boys are so cute! love the turtle shell. :)
btw, we're having another girl! :)
I love those pics under the turtle. And I'm glad to see one the monster hoodies!
I love the pictures you captured of Owen under the turtle. It's like you seriously are a fly on the wall and didn't interrupt his imaginative play at all. And he's growing up so fast - he has almost caught up with the twins.
they really are cute, Im so glad we are able to get together a little more often...my boys absolutely love playing with your boys...my girls too. Thanks
Did you get your fabric? I wish I could see more of your quilts. I need some ideas and inspiration. You should put them on here!
Post a Comment